Challenge yourself and unleash your potential with us!
We believe in the human potential. Essentially our business is the business of people, with people, whether they are just entering the job market or an industry veteran. We are always seeking for motivated, ambitious and diligent individuals to join our team of professionals.
At KSK Insurance, we aim to do everything we can to provide high-quality, dependable, thorough service. This commitment to excellence is a promise our customers and partners have the right to expect. From purchasing a policy to renewing it to invoking all the benefits it has to offer, our aim is to put you at the center of everything we do.
- Manage audit engagements, ensuring proper coverage and consideration of auditing principles and practice.
- Assist in the development of audit programs and testing strategies for key controls under the supervision of the Country Head of Internal Audit.
- Execute tests of internal controls within assigned budget. Complete work papers accurately, completely, and as instructed following Audit Department standards.
- Analyze audit results and conclude on the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls. Identify audit findings and make recommendations.
- Prepare draft internal audit reports of findings and recommendations for delivery to management.
- Prepare and/or assist for meetings with clients for the purpose of presenting audit findings and recommendations.
- Prepare and/or assist conduct audit opening meetings with clients.
- Monitor audit findings to ensure effective resolution.
- Recommend revisions to or otherwise help improve audit programs.
- Actively build relationships with business partners.
- Participate in fraud investigations as required.
Your will need to…
- Thai Nationality
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Professional accounting or audit designation would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of audit and/ or finance experience, ideally a majority of which relates to general insurance.
- External audit experience, preferably in a ‘Big '4' accounting firm, would be an added advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Strong communication skills.