Challenge yourself and unleash your potential with us!
We believe in the human potential. Essentially our business is the business of people, with people, whether they are just entering the job market or an industry veteran. We are always seeking for motivated, ambitious and diligent individuals to join our team of professionals.
At KSK Insurance, we aim to do everything we can to provide high-quality, dependable, thorough service. This commitment to excellence is a promise our customers and partners have the right to expect. From purchasing a policy to renewing it to invoking all the benefits it has to offer, our aim is to put you at the center of everything we do.
- Project Management - Execute and consolidate the project and/or team progress, develop a status report, and conduct status updates, including issue log and risk log
- Change Request Management - Manage all CRs and SRs, track and follow up for progress, and conduct status update
- Defect and Problem Management - Manage all production defects and problem issues, track and follow-up for progress, and conduct status update
- Team Management - Arrange and conduct weekly team updates, track team activity log, conduct the review of resource capacity plan
- Change and Release Management - Plan and confirm for change deployment & release, act as change requester for change item and prepare the document sets
- Deliver operational excellence and continuous improvement of underwriting, claims, finance, and operation processes
Your will need to…
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields
- At least 5-7 years of insurance industry experience
- Having experience in project implementation will be an advantage.
- Must be proactive and assume ownership of projects, ensuring all tasks are fully completed on time
- Detail-orientated, ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Effective communication in English
- Good command of computer skills, especially in Excel and Power Point.