Challenge yourself and unleash your potential with us!
We believe in the human potential. Essentially our business is the business of people, with people, whether they are just entering the job market or an industry veteran. We are always seeking for motivated, ambitious and diligent individuals to join our team of professionals.
At KSK Insurance, we aim to do everything we can to provide high-quality, dependable, thorough service. This commitment to excellence is a promise our customers and partners have the right to expect. From purchasing a policy to renewing it to invoking all the benefits it has to offer, our aim is to put you at the center of everything we do.
- New Product Creative and Initiatives
- Perform product development, pricing, profit testing, filing documents to OIC.
- Ensure product meets company profitability and marketability when benchmarking with other insurers.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal parties to ensure that the new product will be launched on time.
- Monitor product performance in terms of growth, profitability, and sales volume achievement.
- Process improvement e.g. finding a new method to improve department’s work flow, improve efficiency of pricing model, etc.
- Ad Hoc projects.
Your will need to…
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Applied Statistics.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Pricing Actuarial.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good Command of English.
- Ability to solve problems and have a good human relationship.
- Good communication and coordination skills and work under pressure.
- Familiar with OIC.
- Actuarial exam is a plus.