ge yourself and unleash your potential with us!
We believe in the human potential. Essentially our business is the business of people, with people, whether they are just entering the job market or an industry veteran. We are always seeking for motivated, ambitious and diligent individuals to join our team of professionals.
At KSK Insurance, we aim to do everything we can to provide high-quality, dependable, thorough service. This commitment to excellence is a promise our customers and partners have the right to expect. From purchasing a policy to renewing it to invoking all the benefits it has to offer, our aim is to put you at the center of everything we do.
- Provide accurate and timely counsel to executives on legal-related matters which include but not limited to partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, etc.
- Collaborate with the Management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Review and monitor incoming and outgoing arbitration, court and complaints escalated from regulator(s) if any, and enforce SOP for file allocation to internal and external counsels while optimizing cost
- Ensure that there is tracking methodology and inventory of files updates with status and relevant details
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offering proactive advices on possible legal issues
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure Company’s full legal rights are well protected
- Deal with complex legal-related matters with multiple stakeholders
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to internal stakeholders
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Monitoring newly enacted legislation, regulations, regulatory guidance and conditions related to company business including but not limited to insurance and data privacy laws and regulations
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of the company with regards to compliance with relevant laws, regulations and corresponding conditions
- Reviewing and monitoring company work procedures for every department
- Setting and updating internal checklist of regulatory reports required to be filed within timelines.
- Advising and reviewing internal regulations and practice to conform with related executed laws
- Liaising with the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC), Anti Money Laundering Office (AMLO), and any other supervisory regulators.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor its compliance
- Liaise and build rapport with external stakeholders i.e. regulators, external counsel, public authority, etc.
Your will need to…
- Bachelor or Master in Law degree holder
- At least 5 years legal/compliance experience in insurance (preferred), financial industry or law firm
- Ability to confront conflict and difficult issues in a professional, assertive and proactive manner
- Ability to communicate in English language (writing and speaking)
- Display personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic
- Strong in leadership and has ability to work effectively in a team and multi-cultural environment
- Analytical, attention to details, and creative problem solving abilities