Challenge yourself and unleash your potential with us!
We believe in the human potential. Essentially our business is the business of people, with people, whether they are just entering the job market or an industry veteran. We are always seeking for motivated, ambitious and diligent individuals to join our team of professionals.
At KSK Insurance, we aim to do everything we can to provide high-quality, dependable, thorough service. This commitment to excellence is a promise our customers and partners have the right to expect. From purchasing a policy to renewing it to invoking all the benefits it has to offer, our aim is to put you at the center of everything we do.
- Provide reports regarding regulatory requirements and developments such as OIC, AMLO, PDPO, etc.
- Handle and respond to regulators and government authorities as required.
- Keep monitoring and updating applicable laws and regulations to corporate guidelines and/or policies.
- Ensure that the operation of business units complies with the laws and regulations, as well as corporate policies
- Provide legal advices in relation to the business activities to comply with the applicable laws.
- Draft, review, prepare, verify and control company’s contract and legal documents such as MOU, POA (Thai and English)
- Support legal and compliance team in preparing corporate documents relating to the company statutory, register of directors, annual reports, board of directors meetings and shareholders meetings.
- Support legal and compliance team in liaising with external lawyers and reviewing the progress of outstanding litigation, execution and other legal services.
- Support legal and compliance team in developing and delivering reports and presentations relating to legal and compliance matters.
- Perform other assignments assigned by the company executives and the head of legal and compliance.
Your will need to…
- Any genders with bachelor’s degrees in Law (LL.B.)
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Power point
- Good command of English
- Be Able to work under pressure
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Working experience in collaborating with regulators e.g. OIC, AMLO is preferable