Challenge yourself and unleash your potential with us!
We believe in the human potential. Essentially our business is the business of people, with people, whether they are just entering the job market or an industry veteran. We are always seeking for motivated, ambitious and diligent individuals to join our team of professionals.
At KSK Insurance, we aim to do everything we can to provide high-quality, dependable, thorough service. This commitment to excellence is a promise our customers and partners have the right to expect. From purchasing a policy to renewing it to invoking all the benefits it has to offer, our aim is to put you at the center of everything we do.
● Promote risk management awareness among departments, branches and subsidiaries by coordinating review, update and monitoring of risk register and controls
● Monitor market risk of products
● Monitor operational risk and other risks such as legal, reputational and compliance risk and follow up on improvement areas
● Review operational manuals and new product launched and provide input from risk perspective
● Support regional Risk Management to align policies and practices and make timely and accurate reporting
● Support review of policies, development of methods to assess risks and ensuring the reliability of these methods.
● Support changes and modification to the overall Risk Management Framework and its related activities for further enhancement and efficiency.
● Analyze risk indicators and formulate solutions to address risks.
● Prepare, review risk reports and ensure execution of the action plans.
● Ensure risk management policies are implemented.
● Observe and comply at all times with all acts, laws, articles of associations, rules and regulations affecting the Company’s business and the securities industries and be conversant with all statutory modifications and reenactments as may be introduced thereto.
● Perform other functions as may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
● Display teamwork and work closely with other senior management at all times. Support KSK plan development and coordinate periodic KSK testing.
Your will need to…
● Bachelor or Master in Law degree holder
● At least 3 years risk management experience in insurance (preferred), financial industry or law firm
● Ability to confront conflict and difficult issues in a professional, assertive and proactive manner
● Ability to communicate in English language (writing and speaking)
● Display personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic
● Strong in leadership and has ability to work effectively in a team and multi-cultural environment
● Analytical, attention to details, and creative problem solving abilities