Everyday… ● Maintaining smooth operation and monitoring usage of Data Center, Servers, Firewall, SharePoint, Network Device, backup system,
VPN, Communication tools, Internet and other IT infrastructures.
● To provide sufficient records such as number of IT Infrastructure and device, Software License etc.
● Assist planning improvement of IT Infrastructure and implementing new technologies to enhance Information Security, Cyber security
and improving convenience of the users. Take initiative in implementation of Infrastructure systems or devices and testing after
● Collaborate with Group IT to set up and manage co-operate infrastructure services, including network and system security and
availability, as well as effective communication for incident and problem management.
● Responsible and participate IT Project
● Assist business users on technical issues related to the core system and coordinate with vendors for resolutions.
Your will need to… ● Bachelor degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, IT related field.
● Experience 5 Years or more working in Networking / IT Infrastructure or related field with at least 3 years as supervisor level.
● Network, Antivirus & Patching, DLP Mcafee, Mcafee Proxy, MS365, SIEM, Security.
● Be able to lead the team or supervise other team members.
● High responsibility and able to work under pressure within the timeline.
● Compliance minded and aligned with business direction.
● Good learner and eager to apply changes for improvement with Agile methodology.
● Broad & General knowledge of IT Infrastructure, hardware and software.
● Advanced Knowledge for IT Infrastructure (VM Server, HCI, Hybrid Cloud/On-premises, AWS, Redhat) is a plus.
● Experience in IT modernization / transformation is a plus.
● Good communication and coordination with service mind set.
● Intermediate management skill.