Challenge yourself and unleash your potential with us!
We believe in the human potential. Essentially our business is the business of people, with people, whether they are just entering the job market or an industry veteran. We are always seeking for motivated, ambitious and diligent individuals to join our team of professionals.
At KSK Insurance, we aim to do everything we can to provide high-quality, dependable, thorough service. This commitment to excellence is a promise our customers and partners have the right to expect. From purchasing a policy to renewing it to invoking all the benefits it has to offer, our aim is to put you at the center of everything we do.
- Medical Underwrite for Health Product
- Coordinate & solve problem for checking the right of customer and coverage with TPA
- Control and manage the insurance of policy, membership card with accuracy including policy/endorsement issuance by his/her if it is necessary.
- Control and manage TAT of each process to meet company SLA.
- Adjustment of active members of each policy for Invoice before policy expiry date (Relate with Renewal Notice)
- Manage and Process both Health and PA Renewal notice in advance 90 days before expiry date to Broker or Customer
- Prepare all reports to support Manager
- Manage and UAT new product that enhancement in company core system.
- Any adhoc tasks that assign by Manager
Your will need to…
- Bachelor degree Nurse / Nurse assistant or Administration or in any related fields
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in medical underwriter or insurance field and policy administration.
- Able to work in commercial environment and fast-moving business
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential (Microsoft word, power point and especially excel)
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English & Thai
- Self-motivated, result oriented, ability to work under pressure
- Passionate about people, customer and result
- On-track behavior and Can Do attitude